WEB TRAFFIC ANALYSIS
Get Better Online Results and Share Insights across your Organization
Visitors to your web site have high expectations.
They want easy access to products and content and they know your competitor is just a click away. More than ever, marketers must provide relevant, meaningful experiences to keep visitors engaged.
Web Traffic Analysis enables you to provide your visitors with the most engaging experience possible. Measure and test all aspects of the online experience from marketing to site content and usability—all of which increase visitor engagement and conversion rates. With functional reporting for each department, from marketing to merchandising to business analysis, you can answer the questions that are most important to the overall business as well as each department.
- Get the most out of your Web 2.0 investments by measuring, testing and optimizing visitor interactions with AJAX, online video, and more.
- Optimize the online experience across all devices and marketing channels, including mobile devices.
- Identify which content, channels, partners and campaigns drive conversion, and promote the ones that keep people engaged.
- Customize reports for the way you do business and answer the most relevant questions across the enterprise using the most flexible analytics solution in the industry.
- Drive adoption across the enterprise and tie key analysis into other reporting and marketing solutions via industry-standard open access technologies such as ODBC, FTP, and web services.
- Easily schedule emailed reports from directly within the reporting interface to quickly provide one-time insight or ongoing updates to anyone in your organization.
- Optimize conversion for each page, path, and scenario on your site with complete navigation analysis.
- Run your business by the numbers with real-time performance dashboard.
I could offer flexible packages that can be customized to fit the needs of your business. They make it easy to start with the level of functionality that makes the most sense for you, and increase the capabilities of your solution as your organization’s web analytics needs grow over time.
WEBSITE COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
I recommend that you become more aware of your direct competitors on the web, sites which offer similar services or products. Why? Because the web provides a sales environment in which
- Finding competitors is easy
- Comparison of products and services is easy
- Customers tend to return to sites where the browsing is easy (usable site) and information is plentiful.
You probably go to your competitor’s websites; but do you have the tools and website usability professional’s mind set to examine them objectively?
The Competitive Website Analysis provided by me offers the following three ways to look at your website – and the competition:
- Competitive Website Feature Analysis
- Competitive Website Usability Analysis
- Competitive Website E-Business (or E-Commerce) Analysis
Competitive Feature Analysis
Let me analyze competitor websites and compare them to yours; I find out what features they have on their website that you do not. I look for best practices and advanced web capabilities – then you can choose whether or not implementing changes will give the return on investment you need.
Competitive Usability Analysis
I will measure the usability of competitor websites. Do your competitors have sites that offer customers an easier time finding information – and making their purchase decision?
Competitive E-Business Analysis
I am having over lots of e-business best practices on file; how do you stack up to your competitors on making sales, taking in leads, or achieving other goals? How well do you present your offer to customers – do you competitors do a better job?
Once the issues have been identified from these different areas, it is up to you to make a business decision about which issues to address. I help you make this decision by providing you with a focused, understandable report which educates you about are at stake. My reports provide background information to help you decide, as well as the business case for fixing problems.